Saturday 2 April 2011

April


Well then, as the calender page turns we back away in horror as we finally uncover the dawning of April.

For all those stupid people out there. It's the fourth month of the year. Yes, fourth. Which means...I don't know really. I don't even know what the point of this post was. I just wanted to write something about April. So yeah, just to re-iterate, it's April, April 2nd to be exactly exact. And you wanna know what I think about April?! It's an ok month I guess, Mothers Day tomorrow, Easter on the 24th. They're the only two dates that have any kind of significance to me at the moment. Maybe Lent too, even though I'm not on it I have some friends that are.

Also on April 1, 1340, Niels Ebbesen killed Gerhard III of Holstein in his bedroom, ending the 1332-1340 interregnum in Denmark.

Now, I have a confession to make. I didn't actually know that last fact, I found it on google cause I was bored...

Oh yeah, it's also Saturday, so, HUZZAH! I like saturdays, saturdays are cool.

So anyways, it's April alright?!

I have nothing left to say to you.

Bye... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment