Tuesday 4 October 2011

College

Just thought I'd do a lil post about this for once.

So I started in September, and it's been pretty good since. Am currently doing media, and apart from the mahusive workload, it's pretty bad-ass.

But socially, college gets a bit awkward.

Firstly, I don't know what it is, but when you're in lesson, everyone's like, mates, and we all get along. But for some weird reason, as soon as the lesson ends and everyone walks out the room, we all magically go back to not knowing each other, and like, all walk off in different directions. Maybe it's just me who thinks this, but for for first couple weeks, this happened literally every day.

Also, there's this really weird thing where like when you walk past someone from your secondary school that you kinda know and maybe occasionally talked to but aren't actually friends with, and maybe like nod, or just say "Hey." or "Hi." or whatever, (I don't know!!) to them, and they just walk straight past you, like they don't know you...freaky...

Anyways, I'm done, just thought I'd punch out another bland post. So there you go!

Might do another polluting the papers post in a bit, or tomorrow, I found a hilarious picture of a female newscaster looking rather shocked.

So yeah, have a great rest of week guys!

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment