Tuesday 15 November 2011

Sleep

Ok, I absolutely ♥ sleep. It's...basically, the highlight of my day...every day.

But it's quite temperamental (if you will). For instance, in my case, I was intending to wake up a bit earlier one saturday for some reason (I don't even remember why...), but it was still only about half 8-ish, so I was like, oh, maybe I'll sleep for a tad longer. Then you close your eyes again and think, right I can't fall asleep for too lo-THEN BAM! You wake up, realizing you've fallen asleep for about 2 hours then check your phone reading 11:30AM with about 6 New messages and 2 Missed calls.

I happen to do this with school also, EVEN WHEN I SET AN ALARM! I just miraculously sleep through the piercing bleeps from my DS' alarm.

What can I do to combat this problem? Eh?! Someone please help me cause it's getting pretty out of hand now. One night I'll just go to sleep and then wake up about 20 years later in the middle of the apocalypse. Maybe I should just never sleep again and stay on extra strong caffeine pills until I finally develop a tolerance for them too. But then that creates further problems, heart problems. Oh goshness, this is a pickle. I'll maybe think this through in my head a bit then right a nobel prize winning report on how to control how long we sleep....

Yeah...

Anyways, have a good rest of week guys!

OH! And I'm about to upload some week old polluting the papers doodles so look out for them!

See ya! (Imminently)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment