Monday 5 March 2012

I am not procrastinating...

Hi...I'm meant to be doing some work right now but I feel this is more important at the moment.

So...what to write about...well, how about me, since this is my blog.

Where to start.

Ok, so...

- I'm still pretty discontent with my life

- I'm still single

- My dog is still fat

- I still can't get my facial hair the way I want it

- I'm still stuck behind a wall of college work

- I still have no job

This is how sad my life is at the moment.

I'm not asking for sympathy, although if you would like to be my girlfriend, please do not hesitate to contact me.

But guess what, I've just finished an insanely long essay and now I am slightly happy. Yay. Imagine a knife thrusting itself through the second to last point. Don't ask why I put "knife".

So yeah, life might be all ok now...

Yes, I'm sure it will!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment