Wednesday 29 February 2012

This months video...

Hello blog. And followers. And yes.

As you can see from your calenders, if you doth own one. Gosh, who doesn't, freak.

It's the last of the month, and I haven't done a new video. Yes I'm ashamed of myself, yada yada.

But this means I'll be doing a couple of decent videos next month, in fact I'm writing a script for one currently, just for an excuse to have my best (boy) mate in it.

So that'll probably be this or next week.

As for me, I'm buried in college work and can't actually move, I'm having my dog type this post out for me.

She would now like to have some input: WOOF! BEN SMELLS OF FEET!

Yes, thank you Grace.

So yeah, I'm gonna go now and finish this script.

Have a great rest of week guys! :)

Bye!!

P.S I had to add this in really quickly, but this is the 123rd post! LOL!

xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment