Friday 17 February 2012

Oh...

Hey, er, blog. It's been a while...

So I guess I'd best update you on my tragic life (Did I just use the word "best" in place of "better"...? My mum's going to kill me - she's an English teacher).

Yeah, so I've been on half term since monday and not done much at all...was planning on doing a read-through for a script this week but that went out the window with people being busy... (damn people...I kid, I love you all...especially you Dave xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) Sorry, don't know where that came from...

Um...sent 1 valentines card off to a very deserving person... then spent the rest of the evening scowling at couples with my God-brother (I'm sure there's such a thing as that), and eating an enormous sundae to myself whilst crying...(Er yeah, I'm like joking...yeah...)

Then literally all I've done is buy and watch DVD's for the rest of the week...

So yeah, in short, I need to do stuff.

I need to do another "Things that annoy me about..." since I haven't done one in time (Yes, I just said time...I think I'm actually turning into a chav...) but I fear I may have actually run out if things that annoy me... :O So I need to make some more enemies, and FAST!

Ok ok, I'll wrap this up now with, Enjoy your half term! (Whoever is actually on it this week)/Enjoy your half term next week! (Whoever is on it next week due to Shrovetide in Ashbourne as I know a few of my friends are)/Enjoy work/college/school/busking! If you're never on it ever.

Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment