Tuesday 1 May 2012

Oh my...it's May...

Hello-ha! (That is the first time I've ever put that word on this blog...woah...)

It's May! And I must not make a habit of telling you what month it is every time we hit the first of it.

But May is a good month! My birthday's coming up in 23 days! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPers!!

Plus I've been busy with stuff, I've done some scripts I hope to film one or more (ooh 'eck) of this month, and I've done about half a paragraph more of my story...soz... I've been distracted over the past few days by Alone In The Dark 5 on the Wii, which is actually fairly good if you see past the bad voice acting...

And I have been doing college work, honest!

So yeah, the month ahead = College work + Burying stress in blasting mutants + My Birthday + Possible money I may get ÷ X amount of media + Not socializing with anyone ever again.

Yay!

Anyways, i'mma go now!

BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment