Friday 8 June 2012

Hmm...


Auto login's stopped working again, that can only mean one thing!

I haven't done a post in absolutely bloody ages.

Well, May turned out to be quite a slack month, and now June is starting to look that way too.

Didn't do an actual video, didn't post much interesting stuff, I can literally feel the loss of interest in this blog from other loyal readers.

IF YOU WANT REGULAR POSTS ALL THE TIME, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES FROM SOMEONE ELSES BLOG.

(That was a joke obviously, I need all the readers I can get, please don't stop reading now forever...please...)

So we're almost halfway through the year. I'll check my quarterly performance in a bit. Nothing really amazingly amazing has happened since January...really. I had a fairly good birthday. I am currently down to one assignment at college. I am no longer depressed due to reasons. Yes.

Also, I got into a massive discussion with someone the other day about (well, it was a one-sided discussion but she listened to the whole thing) characteristics of certain branded drinks. Basically, Coke is the slutty fizzy drink that everyone buys and it just sits there on the shelf like "Ooh, buy me! I'm full of sugar and caffeine!!" then Dr Pepper and 7-Up are all like indie drinks that kinda sit in the sidelines like "Ah, only cool, different people buy us." Then Fanta and Tango are both in some massive gang war which is gonna blow right up one of these days.

I have no more on this subject now.

Anyway, I need to go and watch Fight Club again, it's been paused for ages.

So bye!!

P.S Please enjoy this picture of me pregnant the other day.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment