Saturday 5 February 2011

Things that annoy me about football matches


I was at a friends football match again today, yes the weather was atrocious, but it was still good to see them win.

Now. There are certain things that annoy me about football matches. Here is my list. :)

Obnoxious opposing crowds - It always seems to be the opposing team! I just don't get it. But they probably think we're the troublemakers. They shout and push and think they can just stand on your side of the pitch. Pah, I think not.

The ball being kicked at me - Yeah, a pretty stupid one, but as a child I was scarred for life when I had one kicked in my face, then leg, then stomach. Don't call me a wimp. It hurt... *sniff*

People standing in front of me - Erm, I added this cause I couldn't think of any others, but you know what I mean RIGHT?! Just feeling like propelling them down a muddy hill.

The ref - Ok, the majority of ref's are fair, and actually PAY ATTENTION TO THE GAME. But then there's those other ones, that're about 10 years old and don't even watch the match.

The opposing team's coach - A pretty obvious one to be honest. I've experienced the extreme annoyance of another team's coach on several occasions. They're constantly shouting abuse (at both teams), running on to the pitch, scratching their behind, and grunting at everyone like some constipated gorilla.

So yeah, there's my list.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment