Saturday 11 June 2011

Old 2010 Videos

Well, here they all are, complete with Youtube descriptions :D

The first proper video I made in 2010 when I got back into video making. A parody of The National Accident Helpline advert, but without that weird woman with the utter fringe fail...

My second video of 2010 I made with my brother. FYI: This isn't an environmental statement, it was just to show how extreme some of these environmental groups were getting...

There weren't actually many, I was just bored one week and decided to make this.

My third video I made with my mate Mitchell. Promoting our new (now defunct due to legal reasons) product, Anti-Stain!

My blooper video for Anti-Stain.

A random video I made one day whilst bored, but I kept it in the advert style.

The worst fighting video in the history...of bad fighting videos...I think people didn't like this one as much because the punch sounds were "inaccurate". But I think it's just because people couldn't tell the difference between a punch, and a miss sound.

My fail video featuring the great Jamie Woodside failing at life. FYI: It was 15 ways to fail but I'd miscalculated my script and couldn't be bothered to change the titles...so...
Enjoy! :D

My bloopers and "extra bits" video for 14WTF

My Christmas video I made for my Facebook group about young Pete Slapper, on a search for a Christmas present for his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment