Sunday 19 June 2011

Things that annoy me about Emo's

Hello there again. Haven't done one of these in yonks!

Anyways, lovely annoyance this time, Emo's.

Ok, so firstly, I had a confession to make, I have a few Emo friends who I like to talk to occasionally when they're not too downright depressed (alliteration, oh yes). And I have a few of them on Facebook, so it really pees me off when they're constantly posting status' and tweeting about how much they hate life and it hates them...seriously, no-one actually cares...
And in the words of Sum 41: Don't tweet your issue. Use a tissue.

Secondly, the majority of them just make us feel depressed being around them. It's like they're emitting a black forcefield of pessimism and whenever someone goes near it, they get converted into a sad fool who likes to cut themselves in certain places...with implements of a certain sharpness...yeah.

Thirdly, the hair, it just looks gay ok. If I were a severely depressed man, I wouldn't change my hair to cover my eyes and occasionally flick it to the side to make people think I'm a mysterious person who doesn't care about the world therefore making me cool. Every time I see an Emo do that, I just crack up.

Fourthly, the fact that you occupy dark alleyways that normal people would actually like to pass through to get somewhere fast. Please find somewhere else to smoke and list everything you hate about the world amongst your fellow Emo friends. Why not hang out on the dual carriageway whilst dodging traffic, should be fun.

Aaaand that's about it from moi.

If you're an Emo and feel like I've offended you or I'm stereotyping (Which I'm prrretty sure I'm not...heh) then keep this in mind. I spelt all the words "Emo" with a capital "E". Happy?!

Roight, have a good week everyone, and that means you try to too emo's (whoops)

B

x

2 comments:

  1. This photo is not needed. Gothic people are much different from Emos. As an Emo I know this. I find this picture disgraceful to us Emos. It is basically saying were pathetic because we are in our own little group in this crap world. There are 4 sections were divided into. Us Emo/Scene people fall between 2 groups, the plastics, and the Gothic. Were sorry we aren't perfect for you. That's too bad because we stick together unlike the plastics and the Gothic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emo is more like Punk. Because Emo is a subgenre of Punk. ^^

    ReplyDelete