Tuesday 9 August 2011

Awkward moments

Hello again there, you lovely lovely horrid ok people. I'm writing this post to share with you all some of the awkward moments in my life...so far...

Once when the postman knocked, I was still in bed, with just a shirt and shorts on, and had to open the door to him...he grinned... :/

Once when a Jehovah's Witness knocked on my door to hand me a leaflet about the end of the world, I squinted and went "O....k....?" without thinking, and it left I think both of us feeling very awkward.

Once when I was very young I was getting changed at the swimming baths, whilst singing the song from a Barbie advert, very loudly without realising.

Once whilst with my mum and brother at a uni gospel choir, I bought my skateboard with me, which he then threw down some stairs and almost hit a Chinese man who gave us a disgusted stare...

Once whilst washing up at night, I was dancing to some obscene Fatboy Slim track, when I could faintly spot a couple of people in the distance looking through the kitchen window...

Awkward!

Anyways, if I remember any more, I'll stick 'em on! And have a good week guys!!

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment