Friday 26 August 2011

Life before stuff...

So I think it was in mid 2010-ish when I got back into making proper videos, when I kinda half wrote a script for an action-comedy film, that I never continued as I'd hit a massive stumbling block, and run out of story ideas, so I just left it, festering on my Mac's hard drive for many a year, UNTIL SOME MONTHS AGO! When I uncovered it again from beneath the layers of cyber dust, and added it to my folder of unfilmed scipts on my laptop (Currently 6 I think). But NOW!! It's all finally written fully, read, re-read, had more bits added to it, had shooting days planned, and is now ready to be filmed! :D Obviously I had to re-write some bits cause I wrote it when I was like 12 or 13...but it's looking prrrretty good at the mo mo, so WAYYYY!! Stay tuned for that :)

Anyways, have a good weekend guys!

Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment