Wednesday 21 September 2011

My new obsession...

Ok, so in the first sort of half of this year, I had a massive, unhealthy, deadly, addiction to a lovely beverage called Mountain Dew, which I'm pretty sure was responsible for multiple heart strains and achey-ness in joints. Plus it may have been what developed my tolerance to caffeine, or maybe it was all that coffee, but we'll never know eh.

Anyways, that passed a couple of months ago, maybe even before that since I can't remember the last time I had one. But for about a week, I have become thoroughly obsessed with...the Twix. I just don't know what it is about them, but I find that if I don't have food in front of me, I want a Twix. And it doesn't just stop at obsession, every time I begin to start eating one, I have to carefully examine and study what kind of a Twix it is. Will it break in two (Which is extremely flipping frustrating!!!) if I attempt to delayer it by biting the caramel bit off? FYI: This has to be done, or it's just a wasted Twix ok.

I find myself trampishly searching for loose change on the floor of my room and in jars that usually contain nails, various bits of metal, and occasionally a few coins, in hopes of accumulating enough to get miself a Twix Extra from the corner shop. I'm not actually sure if this new addiction/obsession is exactly a massively bad thing. I'm told I need to eat more crap because I'm apparently too skinny, but I have a massive triple chin!! So...yeah, I don't know...at the moment it's good, until I do actually turn into a disgusting fat man living at home watching the shopping channel all day...

I'm preeetty sure there aren't any other horrible side-effects that will change my life forever, but if I wake up one day with an extra limb, or find that I've turned into a huge Twix bar, then I may think about cutting down...just a bit...

Anyways, enjoy the rest of your weeks peeps!

See yaz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment