Saturday 21 January 2012

Post for certain people who read this blog and haven't just stumbled across it by accident...

Hello! I'm referring to people not from the U.K who read it.

Thank you! I never knew how many people from different countries read it!

You'll probably stop reading it now since I haven't posted anything interesting in flipping ages! But still, thanks!

I'm thinking of uploading a story I wrote a while ago based on a video game, in a bit, but it contains mild language, and scenes of a sexual natur-NO I'm kidding, but there is some slight language. Totally justified though! And I don't want to take it out because I think censorship is how creativity dies...yes I heard that off the T.V... but yeah, might do in a bit!

Anyways, hope you're all having fairly ok weekend's. I certainly am.

So...yeah...um, see you laters! (maybs)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment