Saturday 7 January 2012

2012 (Right then)

Alright Blog. It's been a while. Have a good Christmas and New Year? Cool. I'm not sure why I haven't posted in a while. I think because I've betrayed you and 3 or 4 other people for not uploading that stupid video on time, and felt I couldn't post anymore. So yeah, sorry.

Anyway, that's past me now. So hello blog, and viewers. It's a new year, 2012. Twenty. Flipping. Twelve.

Ok let me get something straight, we're not going to die because some ancient calender implied we would. So to all you scared people and movie producers, all this panic and fictitious media, it just looks silly ok.

Let's just enjoy this year, and look forward to years to come. I'm looking forward to this year, lots of eagerly anticipated films/television programmes to look forward to, the olympics, Newday, my birthday, my driving license, me not crashing on my first go, more Doctor Who (Which I guess falls into tv programmes but it deserves its own bit), and more!

I've also promised myself (Properly promised...I've even spat shaked with myself), that I'd try to make a proper video every month, so look forward to that! ...please.

Plus more hilarious blog posts, and just various random other videos and shizz that I happen to do over the year.

So...yeah. I know this is kinda late, but who cares...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment