Sunday 25 December 2011

Apology to the 3 or 4 people who follow this blog and/or watch my videos

You've probably noticed, there's no video up yet that I had planned to have up yesterday...

Well, it turns out my schedule was just physically impossible to stick to.

I tried my very best to stay up as late as possible every night without actually falling asleep in my chair, but it was too big an operation to get finished yesterday. I've basically attempted a ten man job that should've taken me a week, in about 3 days...

So I'm sorry it's not up yet.

To re-iterate, there WILL be a video up, just not yet... You're probably thinking now, so what's he going on about then?

Anyways, it's Christmas!! So have a merry merry one!! :D

And I'll keep you posted soon! :)

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment