Tuesday 20 December 2011

More video news!

Hello AGAIN!! I think I seriously am doing excellently at updating regularly now, it's February all over again...ahh memories...

Anyway, not important right now!!

What is important right now is I have more video news. So, I'm finally revealing the title of the video which is...

Sammy The Cat - In - Christmas Eve.

Since it's starring the cast it seemed quite fitting, and plus now you know why I'm deciding to upload it on the 24th, since the story revolves around then. Feeling mentally challenged? I hope you are, I excel in it. Wow! That was weird, I have no idea where that just came from...anyways yeah, that's all I can really reveal about it at the moment, I'll post some kind of synopsis soon so look out for that!

So yeah, I'd best get back on it then, remember to keep advertising it to everyone you know! I'm trying to get this video as known about as possible.

Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment