Thursday 1 December 2011

December!

YES!! YEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!! DECEMBER!! AHHHHH!!!! CHRISMAS!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Sorry, just had to get that out, but yeah, as I subtly mentioned above, it's December!! And also, I haven't done a post in a while... soz :/ But still, DECEMBER!! :D

So yeah, ooft to that, I have in mind a sort of Christmas special (if you will) of Sammy the Cat, my stop motion cartoon I did years ago :L --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6VhBtrzzfo
That I'll start writing today hopefully, then go through the arduous task of actually animating it...but it'll be all worth it to work with those old characters again :)

PLUS! I may be uploading some extra video shizz this month, so stay tuned!

Aight den, I must be off to college now!

Have a great rest of week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment