Tuesday 6 December 2011

Christmas video time!

As some of you may know, I'm doing another Crimbo video this year starring the cast of my Sammy the Cat animations. I'm still working on the script at the moment which is looking pretty good so far, then I've gotta do a whole host of other things as well as the tedious task (lol alliteration) of doing the whole stop motion animation process. Yay. Anyways, its scheduled (yes I actually made a schedule - attached) to be finished and uploaded by the 21st (hopefully the 20th) so there's something to look forward to eh...?

Anyways, that's all I have to say on the subject at the moment :) will try and keep you guys posted with some more video updates and shizz!

So stay tuned, and have a great rest of week guys!

Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment