Sunday 15 January 2012

So...

So January hasn't been a great month so far. Haven't really accomplished much, I'm still doing the final bits of my December video, I'm up to my neck in college work, and the apathy scale in my life right now is pretty high...

So!

I probably need to do something about that! I remember promising myself I'd do a proper video every month this year, and before you say "Oh Benjamin, don't kid yourself, you never keep promises, fool, you foolish fool, go and microwave your face, you flipping fool, raaaaaah!!!", this is a promise I actually want to keep. I haven't written much recently but the other-people-urging-me-to-make-another-video count has risen, to about two...TWO WHOLE PEOPLE!! :D So maybe I'll write something at some point...tonight...or tomorrow...

So!

That's possibly something coming over the horizon, look out for more drink concoctions and other random posts that I might happen to think of, might even do one tomorrow as I have a mate coming over, so YAYAY!

So!

Anyways, go away now, I'm watching Fistful of Dollars and it's hard to understand the foreign peoples' accents...

See ya! (Soon) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment