Saturday 14 April 2012

Guess who survived!

Me! Obviously.

So yeah, to re-iterate, I'm back from Belgium and am now reppin' it in Derbz man.

And if there's one thing I have to bring back with me...

It's that...

Belgians don't know how to make swings.

Yes, I admit, I was on a child's playground...for a while, and I thought "I KNOW! I'LL GO ON TEH SWINGS!!!!!!!!" So as I got towards them, I sat down, and was immediately pushed off by some chain, slap bang in the middle of the seat! I was so frustrated that I grabbed the blasted thing a threw it to the side a bit. Yes. That'll teach metal to mess with moi (they speak French in Belgium).

But anyway, I enjoyed it, and I will be taking it off my nuke list...that I don't own...what, who said that?

Yeah, so! It's saturday, wayyyy. I'll be posting some more stuff at some point today.

So stay tuned!

And go to Belgium!

Oui.

No comments:

Post a Comment