Sunday 1 April 2012

It's April (again)

Hey hey hazzayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Sorry, I don't know where that came from. But anyway

It's April. Goodness me, I remember the first day of April last year like it were yesterday...because I wrote a blog post, even worse than this back then.

So yeah, lots to look forward to, Easter, erm...April showers..? If you like..rain...

And today was April fools (Note the disgusting man to the right of the screen. I hate him I do.) on which I was fooled very early in the morning by one Nichole Ramos. You stupid woman.

FYI: I do not hate women.

Right, I'm actually gonna try this month blogging wise, I'm gonna try and do a drink concoction, and an actual video (but don't count on it), and maybe EVEN, pick up a paper, doodle on it, and stick it up.

Ooh! Excitement!

Now, I literally just finished writing a "Things that annoy me about..." before I started writing this, so go see that! (in a bit)

That's all for now!

See yas!

No comments:

Post a Comment