Sunday 20 March 2011

How to cope with defeat - and some things about ASDA


Hello there loyal followers.

Yes, I have more than one follower. That one person only started following because they have a google account.
So basically, EVERYONE GET GOOGLE ACCOUNTS!!!

Anyway, enough of this tedious hoo-haa.

I'd like to tell you all my ways of coping with defeat.

Now, defeat, such an ugly word "defeat". It's like "de" as in anti, and "feat" as in achievement. It should be called "Dechievement".
So yes, it's a horrible thing defeat. I'm sure a lot of you have all been defeated in different ways, as defeat can come in many different forms.

1 Being beaten in a fight - Not encouraging you fight anyone
2 Being beaten in a battle of intelligence
3 Being beaten in an argument
4 Being dumped

The list goes on...

But yeah, what can you do after being defeated in something? Eh?!

Well firstly, you need to give them the silent treatment, this goes for 3, possibly 4 too. If you don't talk to them for a while, then things can't get any worse, right?

Secondly, this goes for 1. So, you're on the floor half unconscious, what DO you do? Well people I'll tell you what you do.
You wait till they come closer to you, then swipe their legs with your feet so they fall down. Now you have the upper hand. Quickly swizzle round like some demented breakdancer and nip at their ankles. This will make them automatically bring their legs up to their head and accidentally knee them self in the face, hopefully losing some teeth. Then get up, grab a pool que, and smack them round the face (Ladies, if you possess a handbag or something similar then use this - More embarrassing for them).

And lastly, for 4. I have no idea what it's like being dumped as I've never been in a relationship. But I expect it's pretty darn painful. If you are unfortunate enough to be a victim of dumping, then try to pre-occupy yourself with something like, pan handling, or playing an instrument in the street really badly so people will feel sympathy for you and chuck a few quids in your direction. You could even try becoming a professional fake tax collector, the possibilities are endless! And the reason these all revolve around money is I don't know, I don't have a reason for everything I post on this blog!! Gah! Just leave me alone...


Finally, I have some things to say about ASDA after making a brief visit this afternoon.

Firstly, their "Pack 1 more item per bag and we can save 200 shopping bags (or something along those lines)" scheme, is absolutely pointless. Those 200 shopping bags have probably already been produced by the time you've packed 1 more item per bloody bag. That was a bit of a fail wasn't it Mr. ASDA head of marketing man.

Secondly, I had something else to rant about but I've forgotten. Mah! Ah well, it was probably something offensive anyways.

Right then, that's about it.

Before anyone brings me up on it, I didn't forget that I said I was going to do a drink concoction video on friday. The thing is, I got locked out of my house that day and had to go to a mates and play Star Wars Battlefront and Splinter Cell Conviction. I'll try and do one this week, I have loads of ideas. ;)

Ok, Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment