Thursday 10 March 2011

Things that annoy me about my art teacher - I hate the way you teach


Here's my post dedicated to the absolute worst (UNPRINTABLE) art teacher in the history of my school.

Well then, the list.

Firstly, I'll start with her most annoying...annoyance, that many people in any of her art classes would agree with. The fact that she constantly comes up to you when you're minding your own business and decides to change your work somehow and scribble something on that she thinks looks good but in fact just looks a lot crappier. Frankly, I'm sick of it. Today, me and a mate on the back row (Yes I'm a bad man for sitting on the back row) were wondering who in the class would be the first to just turn around and say "No, I don't want you to change it, so pee off!!" Obviously they'd use a much stronger word.

Secondly, she basically just has the most annoying voice in the world. When she speaks, she'll pronounce the odd word in a much louder, higher pitched, shriller tone. Below I've linked a voice recording of an example sentence in her kind of speech pattern, to let you know how annoying it really is.

http://www.opendrive.com/files/17879553_6EWyA/Voice%20clip.mp3 <--- Just whack this in your address bar and it should play. :)

Lastly, the number of threats she makes about giving after-school detentions. Excuse me Miss (UNPRINTABLE), if you didn't notice, we actually have lives. And please, stop trying to make us feel guilty for not finishing work, and stop making us care about our work, the work that we can't actually get enthusiastic about, and that we just completely hate. End of.

Anyways, end of rant. :)

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment