Saturday 26 March 2011

Parties


Well, what an interesting night I've had.

Ok, I went to two parties tonight.

The first one I went to, at Heanor was an 18th birthday party of someone I've met like twice, so you can imagine how awkward that was. So I just went in with my step-mo, and stood at the bar with my J2O so I'd look like a regular and fit in. Then some randomer called me, TWICE! I didn't answer. Then some old guys started talking to us so I just stood there trying to hear what they were saying but the crappy music was so loud, all I could do was nod and go 'mm'. Also, the DJ's kept flashing annoying lights right in my face. Eventually we left.

Estimated party time: About 15 minutes

Now, the second one, at South Wingfield. Another birthday party for someone I kinda knew's 21st. But I actually knew other people at this one. Everyone else was either a 20 year old girl with an obscene dress, or an obnoxious "bad man" trying to chat everyone up. Also, there was this woman that, every time she walked past someone, felt the need to put her hand on them. I swear she was determined to touch everyone in the room. For about 15 minutes we were stuck in a corner between the entrance and the toilet door. Then we moved around a bit. I got a can of Red Bull and drank it in a few minutes, I then drank two more. In the space of this binge, some semi-drunk guy I also kinda knew wouldn't stop talking to me about girls and beer and kept telling me everyone in the room that I should "do" and in what order. So I just forced out some laughs, and he finally left me. Went outside a few times, went to the toilet a few times (FYI: You needed to know that - Vital information), then we left and I could finally stop holding in my Red Bull belly.

Estimated party time: About 2 hours?

So yeah, just thought I'd share my tragedy's with you all. :)

I need sleep now...bye.......... x

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha.
    This is the first one of your blog posts I've read.

    I can relate. Some parties just suck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Good to know people other than my mates read this blog.

    Yeah I know. Especially ones that are full of drunkards constantly giving you deadly looks and telling you about the last guy they "beat up"...

    T.U.I

    ReplyDelete