Saturday 12 March 2011

Reasons why Jack Nicholson is a legend


Hey there!

Thought I'd dedicate a post to one of my favorite actors of all time, Jack Nicholson!

Reasons why Jack Nicholson is a legend:

1. His eyebrows. Is it me or does he have abnormally pointy brows. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, it may freak out some, but I think they're pretty bad-ass. ;)

2. His ability to adopt different crazy personalities in many of his different films. Such as:
A deranged knife-wielding psycho (The Shining)
A miserable low-life with OCD (As Good As It Gets)
A recidivist criminal stuck in a mental hospital (One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest)
An extreme anger management therapist (Anger Management)
And the list goes on, but no.

3. His evil grin. Even when it's not an evil grin, he still looks pretty sinister every time he even shows his teeth.

There are probably more but I can't think of any at the mo mo.

Anyways, bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment