Friday 4 March 2011

Things that annoy me about my area (Chaddesden)


Well then, Chaddesden...(A.K.A Chaveston), yeah, that's right, it's infested with idiotic chavs, promiscuous young teen girls getting drunk in parks, and a lovely handful of knife, theft, and just general assault crimes. Here's my list. :)

Firstly, the thing that bugs me the most, not actually being able to go outside at night without the fear of being stabbed, or happy slapped. I wish there were more police dudes nearby to sort anyone out incase of emergency. Although, even when I'm really stuck in paranoia, nothing has actually ever happened. There's been the odd shout, but that's it. But still, more police please!!

Secondly, the uh second one of my brief points in the first paragraph...Yes, it's a big problem, especially at my school. Now I'm not going to name any names but it's a pretty common thing near me. You see, I'm lucky that I've never been "cool" enough to go out on the streets and socialize with people, and frankly I'm glad I never have, or I'd end up like the losers getting drunk every night, having a quick romp up a tree, smoking a bit of weed, then waking up the next morning in a mud puddle.

Finally (Sorry there haven't been many in this list, it's a bit late, and I'm a wee bit tired, plus I'd like to resume watching Peep Show on 4oD), crime. Now I think it was sometime last year that there was a double murder in a flat, RIGHT NEAR ME, about 45 seconds walk from my house. And when I realized stuff like that could happen so close to me, I was like, "Ohh...snap...that's pretty darn close..." :/ So yeah, who knows, my neighbour could get murdered, like, tomorrow. Eek.

And, that's the end of todays list.

Keep following The Unsystematic Idiot. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment